Wednesday, October 20, 2010

New Gossip

I heard that...

Beyonce is pregnant.  OMG

Kanye West replaced his bottom row of teeth with diamonds cuz he thought they were "cooler." Is he insane?  I guess I kind of already knew.

Victoria's Secret model, Adriana Lima, is modeling a $2 million bra at the upcoming VS Fashion Show.  Two MILLION dollars for a BRA?  Damn...I kind of want it.

Taylor Swift not only dated John Mayer, but she also rips him a new one on a track in her new album.  It's called, "Dear John."  Aww.

Lady Gaga had to postpone her concert stops in Paris due to rioting.  I'm glad she's safe, and knowing her, she WILL be back.

Lindsay Lohan may be going back to jail for a year.  Not mad.

Michael Jackson's father, Joe, is suing Dr. Conrad Murray for somewhere between $10 and $500 million.  That's quite the gap there.  Also, what makes Joe Jackson believe that Murray has $500 million to pay?  Insurance isn't covering for it, and if he doesn't have the money, Jackson can't collect it.  Joe Jackson is a money-grubbing nasty old man.

Hollywood is still obsessed with "Whip My Hair" and Willow Smith.  Snooki, Perez, and Katy Perry have all shown their support.  It IS pretty amazing.

Courtney Cox and David Arquette were spotted being affectionate at Coco's horse show.  I'm not sure whether I want this couple to get back together or not.  What do you think?

Katy Perry and Russell Brand are getting married this weekend in India.  Congrats you two!

In other news, I lost my roommate's dog for 20 minutes today.  I tried to chase after her, but she is too fast, and ran through some major brush and thorns.  I tore through the ditch three times and screamed her name at the top of my lungs.  I couldn't breathe and my chest felt like it was going to explode.  Finally, I found her.  I was so relieved to have my puppy back.  As punishment, I have been ignoring Lexie.  It's so hard though.  I love her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment