Tuesday, October 19, 2010

25 People I Love in Entertainment (and You Should Too)

I wanted to share my 25 of my favorite celebrities with you.  If you don't know who they are, you should look them up.  Let me know if you agree, or have someone else that you think should be on the list!


  1. Lady Gaga:  I've seen her in concert three times already, and I must say that "The Monster Ball" is the greatest show on Earth!  Every single thing she does is entertaining.  She creates beautiful music, sings well especially live, and is a performance artist.  She has a hot body that she works hard for, has an amazing sense of style that never ceases to amaze me, and is an unconventional, undeniable beauty.  She is an incredible person on the inside as well.
  2. Perez Hilton:  His blog is like crack to me.  If you want to know what is going on in celebrity gossip, he is the one to go to.  Perez made himself a name by blogging interesting things, having on-point information (usually), and saying things that others are afraid to say.  
  3. Christian Bale:  He is the hottest actor around, in my opinion.  He is so intense and is more concerned with being a good actor than a celebrity.  In fact, he hates fame.  I loved him in "American Psycho" and "The Prestige."  And I must say, he is the BEST Batman to date.
  4. Daniel Tosh: Absolutely hilarious.  I love Tosh.0 and his stand-up.  I can't wait to see him in November!  "Money can't buy you happiness.  But it can buy you a wave runner.."
  5. Katy Perry:  The Teenage Dream album far exceeded any of my expectations.  My favorite songs on her new album are "Circle the Drain," "Peacock," and "Last Friday Night."  After listening to it, I scratch my head and wonder how this is the same girl who started with "I Kissed a Girl."
  6. Drake:  This man is a lyrical GENIUS.  I bought Thank Me Later as soon as it came out and was instantly hooked.  Although I loved his first two singles, "Over" and "Find Your Love," I found there to be so much more he had to give.  The favorite of my friends and mine is "Shut It Down."  It's also really long, and gives you more when you think it's over.  I LOVE that.
  7. The Kardashians:  Even though their show is so fake, I can't help but want to hear about them on twitter and gossip sites.  As people, they are fascinating.  As actresses, they're not that good.  Kim is my favorite.
  8. Trevor Donovan: A real life version of Barbie's boyfriend Ken, he is not only gorgeous, but seems to be a very sweet person.  He plays one of the hotties on 90210, struggling with his sexuality. Off-screen, he loves twitter, and tweets many funny jokes and recognizes his fans.
  9. Justin Bieber:  I have a slight case of Bieber Fever.  His songs are SO catchy!  He can dance too, and seems to be a nice kid.
  10. Chelsea Handler: OMG this girl is hilarious.  I can't wait to see her stand-up next month (the day after Tosh's).  Not only does she have a great show, she is an excellent writer as well.  Her three books will have you ROTFLMMFAO. 
  11. Blake Lively:  She is a beautiful young woman with a sweet personality.  She is easily my favorite thing about Gossip Girl.  Her clothes are to die for! 
  12. Bruno Mars:  I don't care if he just got charged for possession of cocaine, his new album is awesome!  He is going to make it big.  Check out "Just the Way You Are" and "Grenade" (my favorite).
  13. La Coacha:  Most people probably don't know her, but she is a friend of Perez Hilton's and is a great comedienne.  She is making a name for herself through ridiculous parodies and videos.  My favorite is "Pop Trone" which pokes fun at Gaga's "Telephone."  She also has a FABULOUS Spanglish accent.  Chisme time!
  14. Idina Menzel:  My best friend turned me on to her.  She is has the BEST voice out of anyone I've ever heard.  She was in the original cast of Wicked and Rent.  She has an intense jawline and a big ass, but it looks great on her.  She is married to Taye Digs.
  15. Kristen Chennoweth:  The other half of the Wicked duo, Kristin has the cutest personality and squeaky voice.  She emits sunshine from her pores, and has an incredible voice.  I love her character on Glee.
  16. Lea Michele:  This girl is absolutely gorgeous and can sing like it's nobody's business.  I expect many great things from her.
  17. Heather Morris:  Her one-liners on Glee are sooo great.  "Did you know dolphins are really just gay sharks?"  The Britney episode was one of the best yet.
  18. Mike Posner:  His voice is so smooth and unique.  His songs are bad ass too.
  19. Miley Cyrus:  She gets a bad rap, but I give props to this girl for the things she does.  I love her songs, and she always looks hot.
  20. Willow Smith:  Will and Jada's daughter is about to strike BIG, with her new hit single "Whip My Hair" which is the sassy girl/gay anthem for the year.  This girl is FIERCE...and only 9 years old.
  21. Snooki:  I love her no-appologies, don't care what anyone thinks attitude.  She is comfortable in her own skin and knows who she is.  And people love her for that.
  22. Sofia Vergara: Gorgeous woman, beautiful accent, curvaceous body, hilarious.
  23. Rachel Zoe:  Her style is absolutely impeccable.  Fashionista.
  24. Tiesto: If you don't like techno, you will after you listen to DJ Tiesto.  He has the perfect amount of celebrity.  World-famous, but could still probably slip by most people unnoticed in US.  And he gets to do what he loves.
  25. Brandon Flowers:  As the lead singer of The Killers, and a recent solo-artist, he's SO hot, and his I have high hopes for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment