Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New!!

At the advice of Terry Stewart, CEO of the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame, I have decided to start a blog.  He spoke at Bowling Green State University today, and I made it a point to attend.  He is an interesting person, and I am really going to use the advice he gave me.  I want to be an accountant for the entertainment industry, and he gave me some good advice.  In addition to writing a blog, Terry also suggested I get an internship in entertainment, and consider moving to LA or NY.  I'm always setting goals for myself, and once I set my mind to something, I usually get it.  Follow me as I try to live my dreams.  I hope I inspire you to do the same.

My aim is to make this blog about things that I find interesting.  I love movies, television, music, and celebrities.  My idol is Lady Gaga.  She will be an overwhelming theme in "Celebrity Pancakes."  I'm also a business geek, so I will try to incorporate that as well.  I want to keep a central theme, but I might stray as I deem necessary.



Stay tuned as I begin my journey into the world of blogging.  It could just be the greatest thing I've ever done.

No comments:

Post a Comment